Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sorry about the delay in posts...

Sorry I have not updated this now for about two months.  When I see other people's blog I am envy at how they keep up.

Life ploughs on here.  Things are good.  Time is now quickly going by fast I find.  That is both a good and bad thing.  Time here has been great and has been nice to disconnect from my work back home.  Though as they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder, missing Yukon and, call me sick, but yes I miss work immensely.  Anyways, I am sure I shall be singing another tune once reality sets in when I am back in the child protection driving seat in September.

Anyways.  Taiga shall graduate pre-school and be going into Grade 1 in April, so am excited for that.  His English reading is coming along great and he is thriving having to use Japanese.

Will hopefully try to update this once big things happen.  Will try and put up Taiga's graduation photos when they happen.  Realistically, most of you all have Facebook so have seen the photos I am sure up until now.

Anyways, hope 2014 is going well on your end.  I would say keep coming back to see what's new with us, but don't hold your breath!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment